- First, thanks to this weekend's rain (and less-than-satisfactory
work from our roofers), my office was damp, musty, and smelled like the inside of a worn sweatsock.
- According to news, the creator of Babylon 5 wrote a treatment for a Star Trek series. Unfortunately, the best Trek is coming out of this really cool fan site
- Just began reading Reefer Madness,and so far, so good.
- This past weekend, I managed to see Liz Phair live in concert,
and took the time to watch both Blade movies with Wesley Snipes. Nothin' like watching ol' Wes kick vampire butt
- Gave testimony in Ballwin about smoke-free legislation, to be blogged later (I am kinda tired, and need to get my beauty rest); and
- I completely rock at playing Uno.