Although he didn't do this to me personally, I stole this meme from Beaucoup Kevin because - let's face it - it's kinda cool.
Here we go...
1. Total amount of music files on your computer:
About 2 GB - most of it is stuff that I can't find on CD and downloaded with file sharing software (hey, it may be questionable, but if you're looking for Smothers Brothers MP3s...a guy's gotta start somewhere)
2. The last CD you bought was:
Rhino's 2-CD reissue of Get Happy by Elvis Costello, but only because my Rykodisc tape snapped.
3. What is the song you last listened to before reading this message?
"Swallowing Pride" by Don Dixon, off of Romeo at Julliard
4. Write down 5 songs you often listen to or that mean a lot to you.
"It's All Over Now, Baby Blue" by Them (Van Morrison sings the hell out of Dylan)
"Here Comes a Regular" by the Replacements
"These Important Years" by Husker Du
"Passion is No Ordinary Word" by Graham Parker
"What a Wonderful World" by Louis Armstrong (yes, I'm a softie)
5. Who are you going to pass this stick to? (3 persons) and why?
Ran (because his musical tastes are excellent), Brian (because he probably has nothing but Def Leppard records) and Tom the Dog (because I'm curious)