June 26, 2005

The Joys of Unemployment

Actually, in my first week, I've done ok - have an interview lined up for Tuesday afternoon (and have two meetings - one that's really important - afterwards); a friend of mine involved me in a pretty cool networking/job search organization; and, well, I've caught up on my Mixed Bag CDs and blog reading.

First, a hearty belated congrats to the latest addition to the Burgas household. I hear those British prime ministers are cute at first, but tend to get a little persnickety.

Yet Another Comics Blog has a great comic giveaway - check it out!

Just a reminder - support Thanagar. They rule. Rannians...well, let's just say Rann is Simon Cowell's favorite planet. That should be a big clue right there.

I participated in the Spinster's experiment, and all I got was a face full of mace. (Actually, in all honesty, I was off my game, but will try again when I'm feeling more in the groove).

It's official - Mike Sterling has officially snapped. Lock yourselves, and make sure he only has access to plastic cutlery.

Logan - when you begin your superhero career, please consider starting with this blog. Either that, or get them some Ritalin.

Be sure you spend some time with the second greatest entity to come out of Rockford Illinois since Cheap Trick.

Finally, Something Old Nothing New links to a page explaining why WKRP fans will be frustrated for awhile.

And now, it's nap time.

No comments: