- There's nothing wrong with being a semi-lame duck.
- For the politically astute St. Louis native, here are two events of interest. (Thanks, Arch City Chronicle!)
- Is it just me, or does everyone else seem to assume it's easy to get a new job - I mean, they don't sell them at Wal-Mart, you know.
- First, for all those waiting with baited breath on the Watchmen movie....steel yourselves.
- Laura at Bloggity-Blog-Blog is sponsoring a contest where you can help her raise funds for breast cancer and win cool stuff. (If I weren't already donating for another breast cancer fundraiser, I'd be there with open wallets)
- For a Golden Age geek like me, this is welcome news.
- Wow, DC's books are all gonna jump into the future one year post Infinite Crisis? Big....deal. (As per the old Benny Hill joke)
- Someone please tell me this is a hoax.
- On a related note...dude, move on. Please.
- My new favorite blog - Anonymous Lawyer. Check it out.
- Finally, so far I've received four discs in the Mixed Bag CD Exchange. So far, I've heard two flat-out brilliant mixes, a great compendium of instrumentals....and a desperate cry for help.
June 7, 2005
Just think of this as a clearing of the ol' mental attic, getting some linkage out there, and basically clearing my head for the rest of the day:
From Gordon D at 6:57 AM