December 9, 2005

Another Edition of "Ask Gordon"

First, some unpaid announcements - be sure to participate in Yet Another Comics Blog's 2nd Annual CBLDF Fund Drive, and apparently, it seems that Batgirl was a librarian.

You know, it's that time again - since I'm pretty much a sucker for attention (and you all know the end results), I'm announcing another edition of "Ask Gordon".

The rules are pretty simple - you ask me questions of any type in the comments section, and I will answer them on Monday. I will answer them honestly, openly, and with the kind of "fun reading" that impresses certain people.

And to any and all potential employers - please do not heed Dear Abby's advice. As you can see, I don't whine, have never disparaged former employers, and do this solely because I love writing.

No comments: