- I love coffee, but I have my limits.
- Greg does a retrospective of 80s cinema.
- Speaking of films, you can search for scripts here.
- As a reformed Palm user (but not so much that I need a recovery program), I strongly suggesting reading this article in Communication Nation. It makes some really good points about how paper-and-pen planning actually increases productivity...and is a good resolution to make in 2006.
- If you're looking for free planner pages, check out the template gallery at DIY Planner. They're available as PDF files, and there are a variety of tools to meet your needs.
- Speaking of getting organized, if you want one central point from which to read all of your blogs, check out Bloglines. Granted, the color scheme is questionable, but you can have all your feeds in one central place online, you can do clippings, and has helped me organize my favorites.
- You do know that some of the coolest blogs are on my blogroll, don't you? Just look to the right and scroll down. All of those blogs deserve your patronage.
- Some people make me ashamed to be a Catholic. However, you can let Comedy Central know your opinion, and you can download the episode yourself.
- Finally, for your browsing pleasure, Denny Crain shakes his groove thang.
(Plus, the first week of January...hoo, boy. There's going to be some cool stuff coming up. So cool I wish I could tell you).
Anyway, thanks for reading, and all the best in 2006!