November 13, 2006

5 Things To Do While I'm Gone

As many of you know, I'll be heading out of town to Seattle for a big work-related conference. (Plus, I'm hoping to check out where they filmed The Night Strangler when I have a little time off). Since I won't be around for the usual shenanigans (and don't know if I will be able to sneak away to a computer), here are five things you can do to keep yourself occupied:
  1. Read more blogs! That's right - find out what Lefty's selling! Laugh at Andy Martello! Enjoy the hard hitting posts at The Comic Treadmill. There's plenty of fun reading material online, and all you gotta do is browse.
  2. Please feel free to post your questions in the comments or e-mail them to me at blogthispal (at) gmail (dot) com (if Haloscan doesn't work for you). Yes, it's time once again for the meme that Roger likes to steal, er, I mean, "borrow" from occasionally.
  3. Spend the next five days writing 50,000 words for NaNoWriMo.
  4. Do some early Christmas shopping - there's an Amazon.com search button on this page somewhere.
  5. Decide which is funnier: this obviously doctored photo of Mike Sterling (done with Microsoft Paint): or this real photo of me as Batman Beyond for Mardi Gras 2002
Have fun, stay out of trouble, and see you all later!

No comments: