January 8, 2007

Blogger Shout-Outs

In lieu of real content (I'm brewin' stuff up as we speak - honest!)

First, thanks to Lorien of One Diverse Comic Nation for the shout-out; I just started his blog in the wake of Chuck Dixon-gate, and it's both thought-provoking and educational. If you're looking for a comics blog that will change your outlook without hitting you over the head, this is it.

Secondly, a belated thank you to Eddie - because of one of his mix CDs, I now can not get this song out of my head. (And no, I'm not complaining)

Finally, to Beaucoup Kevin - recently, he has taken on the issue of ape and simian discrimination. It's a tough issue - one that threatens to tear the fabric of our society apart - but I offer this piece of blatant anti-simian propaganda from Canada for his consideration, and to show my solidarity to his cause.

No comments: