January 13, 2007

Five Reasons I Am Feeling Grateful Today

Yes, because I have several posts that I'm working on - five reasons I am feeling mighty grateful right here and now.
  1. I won a Podcrapular Award - if you're interested, head on to this site and listen. You'll be mighty grateful. (Thanks Andy, and I'll go ahead and burn the negatives now)

  2. As many of you may be aware, I am now gainfully unemployed. Long story short - when there are layoffs, building closings, and flat out chaos at your place of work, it's time to go. Plus, I just noticed that several gray hairs have turned back to brown.
  3. I have vacuumed my bedroom, which hasn't been vacuumed since...well, since Christopher Eccleston was announced as the Doctor.
  4. Going through my dad's videos, he has the Avengers episode "A Touch of Brimstone" on video. I'm going to lose my sensitive guy creds over this one. Honestly.
  5. I have slept better in the past 48 hours than I have in the past four months. Honest.

More blog fun coming - watch this space!

No comments: