- Sandman's Return - I know Sand was a pretty cool character, but it's nice that he's finally being allowed to "fulfill the legacy". Now, if JSA Classified would only feature a "One Year Later" arc featuring him. (Plus, I just frickin' love the Golden Age Sandman, and I guess Neil Gaiman is being generous in allowing DC to use the "Sandman" name)
- A Legion "Revival" - OK, I admit it, I'm an old school Legion fan. (I even enjoyed the infamous SW6/5 Years later arc). It's good to see that if the current Legion book is part of the new multiverse, that the "original" Legion is somewhat still intact.
- Playing fair - The reveal of the second character lost in time in JSA 5 was, I thought, the best use of playing fair. I even turned back the page - yes, the art reflected the reveal.
- Superman's reminiscing about the Legion - I know Johns is, with Donner, integrating movie continuity; however, if these few pages don't reveal the human side of Superman, I don't know what does.
- The Batman/Karate Kid fight - Ok, maybe for some fans this was weak, but it proved time and again why he's the g*****n Batman.
And now, I'm off to herbal tea, Doctor Who, and bed.