May 7, 2007

The Best Chicago Thing Ever!

Yes, I'm slowly - but surely - adjusting to life in Chicago, and there's one thing that makes me glad I moved back.

No, not the decent pizza, or hot dogs, or even Lithuanian restaurants...but something which is, in my opinion, the greatest thing ever.

I've seen plenty of my life - I've seen the Pacific coast. I've seen Andy eat fire and juggle. I've even seen Branson, Missouri, but nothing has prepared me for the sight I saw several weeks ago at Randolph and Michigan.

Ladies and gentlemen...and Mike, you must all come to Chicago to witness the greatest thing to ever happen to Western Civilization since the Roman Empire.

You must prepare yourself for the awesome coolness that is....

Puppet Bike.

Trust me, you will not be disappointed.

No comments: