October 10, 2007

It's Audience Participation Time!


Ironside
Originally uploaded by Gordon D
As many of you know, I like to do an "audience participation" podcast, and answer reader questions. (And usually, it's the same reader who asks). However, I'm trying to reach those of you who have either been too shy...or would like to actually hear your question on the podcast.

So, please feel free to submit your questions to me by 10/18 (next Thursday), and I'll answer them in the next podcast. If you submit a sound file, I'll just drop it in the podcast.

The great advantage is that there are numerous ways to contact me, including:
  • leaving a voice mail message at 206-203-3032 (long distance charges may apply)
  • recording a WAV/MP3 file on Audacity and e-mailing it to blogthispal (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Contacting me on Twitter, and
  • Sending me an e-mail to blogthispal (at) gmail (dot) com
(Blogger's comments section - especially at this end - are kinda hit or miss for me. I'm not discriminating, just letting you guys know that if you do leave a question on the comments and I don't get to it, I apologize in advance).

Thanks, and always remember - file sharing is killing music. Just read and hear these examples of how Radiohead is doing just that.

1 comment:

Andy Land said...

Do you keep getting some blog comment SPAMMER leaving comments about shitty landlords and bizarre laws regarding housing in Chicago? I've had the same one a few times now and I was curious to know if you're getting the same crap.

Not necessarily the most exciting podcast fodder, but what the heck.