November 9, 2007

In the Spirit of One of My Childhood Heroes....

aka "Lech Walesa", I would like to publicly support the WGA Writers strike, and encourage you to read their blog and twitter updates.

And what would life be like without writers? Watch - and learn....



EDIT: Here's an interesting Flickr set...and fans4writers.com

Click here if you would like to put up a distinctive banner for your favorite show. (I'm planning to add one to the sidebar - want to make sure I credit the right person).

P.S. If you want to support the strike, you are more than welcome to link to this article. Please feel free to e-mail me at blogthispal (at) gmail (dot) com for the exact address.

1 comment:

golfwidow said...

I'm a writer. I know the writers who are on strike deserve a bigger piece of the pie, but considering I don't get any pie at all, and have to work a thankless, not-great-paying day job because of the lack of pie in my life, I guess I'm a little less sympathetic than I ought to be.