January 2, 2008

It's 2007 In 30 Minutes or Less

Yes, I've put together my "2007 Year in Review" podcast - just a few items of note:
  1. About twenty seconds in...it's not a glitch, it's a mashup.
  2. I've been fighting a cold - hence, not only do I sound more congested as the podcast moves on, but my editing is kinda sloppy.
  3. As of now, there's a new title for the podcast - listen and learn.
  4. I've also begun integrating various sounds, which I think you'll enjoy, especially since it means less talking for me.
  5. In the last two minutes, there's a trailer for the Record You Should Own. Please don't e-mail me and say, "why don't you feature this record" because - let's face it - it's my podcast, and my choice.
  6. If the player doesn't work, you can download it here.

Click here to get your own player.

1 comment:

Roger Owen Green said...

You've inspired a response post. Sunday, probably. Thanks - sometimes I need focus.