Plus, I'll give some free points, just because. Click on the quote, and you'll be whisked to the IMDB entry (or maybe, even a mystery site!).
- Chicolini may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot but don't let that fool you. He really is an idiot. [score one to Johnny Bacardi]
- He's very fussy about his drums, you know. They loom large in his legend [Now, Mr. Bacardi, you're just showing off]
- Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance.[I'm giving this one to the Redhead Fangirl, who quoted the first half on her site]
- Oh, you're losing your arm! You used to be able to pitch better than that. [Sorry, Roger, but maybe next time....]
- He's not the Messiah - he's a very naughty boy! [Thanks to the lovely, talented Golfwidow for getting this one]
- I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.[For Chris "Lefty" Brown and Mike "Cheater Pants" Sterling - they didn't play, but who would appreciate this quote]
- You are in a position to demand nothing. I, on the other hand, am in a position to grant nothing. [Sims and Campbell - you don't watch this movie enough]
- To make life worth living a man or woman has to have a great love or a great cause... I have neither. [I've blogged about this movie before]
- You know the guy who can pick up any girl? I'm him. On crack. [Andy, please make this your mantra]
- It doesn't take a great actor to recognize a bad one. (Special thanks to Stephen from Comic Book Weekness for getting this one. Well played, Stephen, well played)
Now, if you will all excuse me, I'm going to get some hot tea and suffer through this nasty cold thing I seem to have caught.