So, in that spirit (and because, well, I can't think of anything else to blog about right now), I'm providing my top five obviously fake spoilers.
(Warning - those who are without a sense of humor will be offended. And if I hear these on a Who podcast - and they're given as gospel truth - then it's a sad day indeed).
- The Big Bad Returning Menace from the Past - Dark Adric, as written by Pip & Jane Baker
- Stephen Moffatt's two parter consists mainly of the Doctor and Captain Jack Harkness debating the merits of two podcasts. Not surprisingly, this one wins.
- The Doctor-less episode with Rose, Martha, and Donna? They defeat the enemy by singing this song.
- The Internet will crack in half as the Doctor makes a casual aside about once being married to Zsa Zsa Gabor.
- Finally - at least one fan will complain about how the new Who isn't like the classic series, about how Torchwood shouldn't be aligned with Who because it's too adult (meaning: it includes too much same-sex snogging), and cursing Michael Grade because, if he hadn't canceled/interrupted the show in 1985, it would still be on.
Thanks for reading!