May 22, 2008

Feel My Skills, Donkey Donkey Donkey Donkey

Now that Mom's in relatively stable condition (and may possibly be coming home this weekend), thought I would review and comment on some key news items.

Just heard that Steven Moffatt will be
taking Russell T. Davies' job in 2010.

First, congratulations...you've done a good job so far with your scripts for the show. Get plenty of rest, drink lots of fluids, 'cause you're going to need it. Plus, Mr. Moffatt, I have a spec script idea.

Our dearest condolences to Redhead Fangirl on her recent loss.

Also, take a quick gander at the blogroll - I've added Twitter pals Roscoe and A Comic Book Girl. Might as well spread the blog love.

And now, via Hulu, a videoclip that I've posted before, with my new personal mantra.



2 comments:

Siskoid said...

So it's official about Moffat? That's GREAT!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the add. :)