May 5, 2008

Just a Brief Note...

Everyone,

For those of you who didn't catch this on Twitter, just wanted to write a brief note...

Right now, going through a really tough time -I wish I could go into public detail; suffice it to say, things are going to be a mite bit stressful, so I'll be away from the blog for a bit.

I have taken advantage of Blogger's advance scheduling feature, so there may be an update in the next few days. (And I'll be writing another TV Party), but right now, things are downright scary for me.

And please, feel free to pray to whatever deity/deities, wish good vibes, send positive vibrations, etc, my way. I know it's only temporary, but it's still a bit hairy.

Thanks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

[[And please, feel free to pray to whatever deity/deities, wish good vibes, send positive vibrations, etc, my way.]]
You've got it. Anything else, please lemme know.

Stephen said...

good luck buddy. hope everything turns out okay. my prayers are with you.

Chuck Moore said...

If you need anything, just send me an e-mail. You've been a great friend to me (though we've never met) and I'd gladly head for Chicago if there's a way I can help.