September 16, 2008

In Lieu of Original Content

Since Roger tagged me in a meme (and since, well, I'm basically killing time until my 1,000th post - this is 994 in a series), I'm going to do the lazy blogger thing of ...well, responding to Roger's meme. Here goes nothin'.

  1. Where was I 10 years ago?

    Living in Eugene, Oregon, recovering from a very devastating romantic breakup. (I was engaged at the time, and would rather not share the details online. She deserves her privacy, and I'm not really interested in rehashing old matters online). Working at a local treatment center doing research, and basically wanting to leave. Fortunately, within three months I would move to St. Louis.

  2. What was on my to-do list today?

    At work:catch up on some phone calls for one client, work on executive visibility for another client, prepped to do some online work for a third, and went to the bank to close of some of my dad's old business accounts.

    (Granted, my dad's been dead for two years, but these bank lawyers - especially in these troubled economic times - are rather persnickety about their money. Go figure).

    At home: begin planning for next few days, including work for eDemocracy, did tons of laundry tonight, and watched the series premiere of House.

  3. What would I do if I were a billionaire?

    I would probably invest much of my money in savings - most preferably interest bearing accounts (thanks to blogs like Get Rich Slowly and Life and Debt in Chicago, I've learned to move from frugal to cheapskate in a few easy steps), pay off some long standing bills (mostly Mom's medical bills), and buy a decent condo.

  4. Five places I've lived

    Chicago, Illinois; Eugene, Oregon; Brentwood, Missouri; St. Louis, Missouri; and back to Chicago, Illinois.

  5. Bad Habits
    Procrastination (if I'm not careful), worrying...and well, I can't think of anything else


Nope, not tagging anyone. Please feel free to tag yourself.

No comments: