However, just a few questions, comments, and flat-out digital jackassery:
- What's the channel number for the CBS affiliate? I can't seem to find it, and if I get a hankerin' for franchise crime series, I'd like to be able to indulge. (Especially for a network that's earning some money...)
- Only drawback - instead of snow, now my crappy reception looks like I'm playing a crappy DVD.
- If WCIU really loved us, they'd do an all Svengoolie channel.
- Personally, I believe cable television should be free. If some channels have paid advertising, then quite frankly....it seems like cable fees merely support the company. But since I'll never have cable again, that's OK.
- You know, now with sites like Hulu, as well as DVDs...I'm actually watching less television.
- If WTTW really loved us, they'd do an all Doctor Who Channel. Classic and modern.
- Deal or No Deal is really just Jeopardy for really dumb people. Discuss.
- Um, do we really need an all-Olympics channel? I mean, yes, I know NBC has the rights...but it's kind of embarrassing, really, since we know how it's gonna end.