April 2, 2009

Absentee Note

Yes, this is another one of those kind of posts, but in a slightly mixed way.

Yes, I've been busy. For one thing, this has been the first extended period where Mom has not been in the hospital at some point during the week. Her health is OK, but I've wanted to actually enjoy some non-hospital time with her.

Also, things at work are a-hoppin'. Both good (so good that I wish I could spill the beans, but I can't...not yet) and not so good (went through kind of a rough patch where I was super-busy). All-in-all, though, a good time.

Finally, I've been pruning some of the extracurriculars in my life. Nothing major - just a few small commitments that, well, involve civilian micromanagement of my life. Quite frankly, with everything else...something has to go. Nothing dramatic - just making sure my priorities are in order.

So I'm sticking with the blog, and good stuff's coming soon - just have been preoccupied. In a good way.

Thanks for understanding.

Sincerely,
Epstein's Mom

1 comment:

Roger Owen Green said...

hope it has to do with wine, wild wimmen and crazy songs

WV: andebuli - the brand of South American wine you're drinking.