November 4, 2009

What If Groucho Marx Were A Social Media Pundit (Special Edition)

(A brief note of explanation -this was originally presented as part of a now defunct work-related blog; because I am rather proud of this, I'm representing it here, with some jokes taken out and some added. Please feel free to tweet/bookmark/e-mail this site. Enjoy!)

Linked In is like your grandpa's social media, but who wants to use your grandpa's social media. Nobody. Not even your grandma.




Welcome to MySpace, where the beer is warm, the women are cold, and I'm hot under the collar.




Go, and never darken my YouTube channel again.



I never forget a Facebook profile, but in your case I'll make an exception.




From the moment I saw your blog until I closed my browser, I was convulsed with laughter. Some day I intend reading your blog.




Gentlemen, Chicolini may look like a retweeter, and sound like a reTweeter, but don't let that fool you. He really is a "ReTweeter"




I don't have a Flickr account, but you can have my footprints. They're upstairs in my socks

No comments: