January 26, 2010

Welcome to the Thinking Man's Justice League, aka the Blogroll!


JSA - Hourman
Originally uploaded by Gordon D
First, a little bit of news - within the next few weeks, I'll (more than likely) change the layout of the blog. Found this really nice template that, if I can modify it appropriately, will make it look like I actually know what I'm doing with the blog.

But anyway, I would also like to take this time to publicly acknowledge - and add - two blogs to my blogroll. (Thankfully, Blogger allows for sharing of Google Reader feeds as a blogroll, meaning that I'll be reading these on a daily basis.) For those of you who scoff because you use Wordpress, let me just take a moment to encourage you to say hello to the Second Lifers at the couch at the other end of the room.

But enough snark - first, a hearty shout-out to Musings of a Sci Fi Fanatic. This blogger was nice enough to leave comments on my review of Doctor Who: The End of Time, and his recent Space: 1999 has me intrigued....but he won me with his review of the new DeForrest Kelley biography. Seems like a great blog, and definitely worth checking out.

And secondly is Forces of Geek, which is edited by Stefan Blitz, whose name seems really familiar, but I can't place it right now. (Maybe I dated his sister in high school....actually, I lie. I never dated in high school. Low self-esteem and too many Twinkies). Anyway, it's like an online ezine, and has some pretty cool stuff. (Including posting the 1996 Late Show tv movie via YouTube).

And now, returning you to your regularly scheduled blog post.

No comments: