February 8, 2010

Various & Sundry Blog Bits

Every once in awhile, I like to do what the blogosphere calls "link dumping", but what I call "sorting through the sticky notes. It's basically stuff that doesn't warrant a full blog post.
  • First, I've done a rethink on the podcast. Fortunately, it should allow me to do all the stuff that I want, and still retain a bit of fun. (And yes, Roger, I'll keep the music part, but that's doing to get a very slight revamp). Watch this space, as I'll be recording a new episode this weekend. Think longer episodes, but less frequently. 
  • My condolences go out to pal Andy, who recently had a loss in his family. Have a cigar and a beer on me, pal.
  • I may also, in the next few weeks, be redesigning the blog - the new template isn't growing on me, and it looks pretty much like a bad download. I found a better template, and it looks a little more homey and welcoming. Much like Mike's revamp.
  • Although I have plans the night before, I'm not planning on celebrating Valentine's Day, preferring this NSFW alternative one month later
  • Dumb things I've done department - purchase this a week before this went live 
  • By the way, if you went to high school with me, please join me and several classmates in a night of sin on February 18th. 
  • My review of Smallville: Absolute Justice is up on Comic Related, and I'll be doing my regular TV party column which should be up next week. Hope Chuck doesn't mind that this month's column will have no. verbs. whatsoever.
  • If you love non-profits, grassroots collaboration, tech, or social media, please join me for tomorrow night's Chicago Net Tuesday. You'll thank me later.
  • Finally, I'm on the "Comic subcommittee" of the Chicago Nerds Social Club. Expect greatness in the coming months.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.