That's right - I'll be recording a brand new podcast on or around June 26th, so I'm inviting anyone and everyone to submit a question for answering on the podcast. No question is too personal - or too silly - to ask. I have no prizes to offer other than the chance to hear me say your name on the Interwebs.
(Or, if you're in Chicago, the chance for me to purchase you the beverage of your choice).
So, I'm asking that you submit a question to me by Wednesday, June 23rd - how can you submit, you may ask?
Questions can be submitted by:
- Good, old fashioned e-mail
- An update via Twitter at gordondym with the hashtag #castthispal
- Messaging Me Via Facebook
- A comment on a blog post (with a mention that you're asking me a question for the podcast)
- A brief sound clip e-mailed to my gmail account (I have the space for it); or
- A post on your own blog with a clear link back to this post (and please e-mail me the URL)
Yes, I know there's formspring, but quite frankly, I'm just looking to drive some traffic...as well as challenge myself to create a very user-driven, interactive podcast towards the end of the month.
So put on your thinking caps, send me a note, and who knows? I might get your summer off to a great start!