July 5, 2010

How I Spent My Fourth of July

Yes, it's that time once again - time for the semi-regular podcast episode.

This time, it's a little more politically minded (unlike the past), but with some great opportunities to hear me awkwardly share about personal matters. In fact, there are three ways you can enjoy this month's episode:
(Also, be sure to check the podcast page for show notes - I mention several articles and other cool links, and that's the only place where you'll be able to access them)

Also, you may have noticed that I changed the format of the blog around just a bit - please feel free to share your feedback. Although I liked the template, after awhile, it seemed a little too generic.

With this, however, I can take advantage and learn some CSS to make the blog even more wonderful.

Enjoy!




1 comment:

Roger Owen Green said...

The one thing that jumps out is that you have an inferior version of Ike & Tina. I know that song note for note; the version on the album undoubtedly is a re-recording.