August 16, 2010

Which T To Choose?

(Full Disclosure: Zazzle's PR department sent me a really nice e-mail asking me for a post. I am doing this because, well, I think these are cool).

As you may be aware, this is DC Comics' 75th Anniversary, and they've partnered with Zazzle on a variety of cool memorabilia. And of course, if you're planning on being the best dressed attendee at C2E2 next year, you might want to get your hands on one of these commemorative t-shirts. In fact, Zazzle is even sweetening the deal by offering free shipping if you use the code DC75THFREESHIP.

Of course, now I have a quandry - no, it's not what you think. Yes, there is some great classic DC art on these shirts....but I'm wondering which t-shirt I should choose. And you, dear reader, can help me decide between two of my favorites:



Should I opt for the Dark Knight in classic, early 1930s brooking noir-ish avenger mode, or....


...malevolent alien starfish conquering major heroes of DC Universe?

(and no, I'm not including Firestorm in that list)


So please, feel free to chime in, and remember - vote early and vote often!

1 comment:

Roger Owen Green said...

clearly, Detective; iconic even with those who don't read funny books