September 16, 2010

September's Slipping By...


Pulp Reprint Covers
Originally uploaded by Gordon D
You've probably noted a slight....well, drop in post quality over the past few weeks. Mostly photos, videos, and the occasional mini-rant.

In short, it's nothing more than a busy September....I overscheduled myself.

Bit off more than I can chew. Meaning that I've had quite a bit of busy time without leaving time to dedicate to writing. In fact, I still owe pal Chuck a column for Comic Related.

But don't worry - this isn't news that I'm pulling the plug on the blog. Far from it - just that I hope you'll bear with me for awhile. More pop culture shenanigans are forthcoming; just need to get some other stuff out of the way.

While you're waiting, if you are in the Chicago area, and would like to see me in the flesh (fifty pounds lighter than I was six months ago), then please feel free to buy a ticket to the Chicago Red Cross' Mission: Red Experience Auction. Even if you're not there to see me, it's a great cause, and you'll have a blast.

As I will.

I probably should invest in a planner, shouldn't I?

No comments: