December 10, 2010

Holidazed, 2010 Style


Logan, Jedi Accountant
Originally uploaded by Gordon D
First, you're probably wondering what's been happening with me - why I've been away from the keyboard.

For the past week, Mom's been in the hospital - it's too long to go into the fine details. However, she had been in and out of the hospital at least once a month since April, and we wanted to be sure that this time, she wouldn't return for awhile. That's kept me busy, especially shuttling between my place and Mom's.

(And an aside to my loved ones....just because you watch House MD does not make you qualified to make medical diagnoses. Not even if you limp and take a lot of vicodin).

But enough of me - here, in a regular blog tradition (as well as the traditional Bogey Day/Serling Day greetings) is the reposting of the Christmas mix I made two years ago. Yes, I could do a new one...but in all honesty, this is a pretty good mix, and I dig it. And am willing to share with you because, let's face it, we all could use a little holiday cheer.

(You can either download it directly or listen in the sidebar)

And if you want to make your holiday shopping a little easier, feel free to shop at my Amazon affiliate store. Yes, I do get a little something back from each sale, but it's also a great way to avoid messy crowds, scoping through bargain bins, and more importantly, find that special gift for that special loved one.

(Or, if you want to know what I would like - me, self-serving? Nah) - here's my Amazon wish list.

Enjoy!

No comments: