September 26, 2011

A Special Quatermass Monday Birthday Wish for Chuck Moore


As always, I am greatly indebted to pal Chuck at Comic Related - thanks to his willingness to take me on as a columnist and podcaster, I'm finding myself slowly (but surely) engaging an industry in a field that I dearly love.

It's also an opportunity to repeat something I did for him - and you - two years ago.

Since the first time I posted episodes of Quatermass & the Pit as a Halloween-themed countdown, the provider that allowed me to embed the videos either went out of business...or deleted the videos. Since they're now up on the Internet Archive for your viewing (and downloading) pleasure, here's a repeat performance.

And if you're good, maybe on Halloween....you'll get an extra treat.




Quatermass & the Pit, Episode 1 - Internet Archive