September 17, 2011

Whadda Week!


Yes, I know this is my usual Friday post a day late, but I was busy last night. As you can see, I was part of the team that organized and pulled off the successful Mission: Red fundraiser to benefit the Chicago Red Cross. In addition, I started a new part time freelance gig - bad news is that it's nights and weekend, but good news is that it's part time (meaning I can go find other stuff). Plus, successful Doctor Who 101 event at the Wormhole Coffee (meaning - it's time to start planning edition # 3)

On the crazy content front, here are some of this week's highlights:
Be sure to stick around on the blog - not only am I presenting (or representing) a feature I had done years before, but you might hear some wacky stories, like how this week I had to explain to a co-worker the significance of the word muah