November 27, 2011

Sunday Morning Blogaround


Ok, so technically I'm still at Chicago TARDIS as you read this....but if you are reading it, and it's between 1:00 pm and 3:00 pm CST, click here to grab a quick listen to the show (Phil and I will be broadcasting live, our crack production staff notwithstanding), and join us on Facebook (more specifically, our fan page) at http://www.facebook.com/WhoverseWGTR.

(While you're on the Facebook, be sure to join our Zone 4 Podcast page, and we'll give you a shout out. If you're lucky, I may even make up cool stuff about you. So come on, like us! I'm not on this week's episode, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't give it a listen!)

But anyway, you can find the latest missive from me at Job Stalker - yes, it is rather ironic that I am posting for a job seeker's blog and I'm freelancing; much more appropriate (and fun!) is this piece that I did for the Baker Street Blog. (Thanks to Zone 4/Comic Related pal Brant for putting this together, and for suggesting it in the first place).

Ok, I have to go back to "work" (both figuratively and literally) - hope you're not too stuffed from Thanksgiving.

No comments: