August 24, 2012

It's A Wonder - I've Been Published!

Yes, after all this time, I can formally announce that the first page of Excelsior Comics' new Wonderman webcomic is up and running. It's a brilliant piece of comic writing and now nobody can push me around. I'm officially a "creator".

In addition, the new One Cause At A Time blog for Chicago Now is being launch. It's taking the place of my long, neglected Metroshrink blog, with a difference - slightly wider audience, as well as a greater incentive to post more frequently. I'll be gradually phasing out of Job Stalker in the next few weeks, and will post a very special "want ad" this coming Wednesday.

By the way, if you know someone who needs a great overview of social media, just found out that my Sherlock Holmes & the Social Media Mystery is scheduled for 9/10 via Dabble (For details, simply click the link and join us).

In addition, the latest episode of Zone 4 is up and running. Quite frankly, it's one of the better episodes, and it's because I had to take charge at the last minute. And please leave comments on our Facebook page, even if they are off-color.

No comments: