August 10, 2012

Time For A Nap

Yes, it's been a busy, hectic week, and I'm only now catching up on some work related assignments. (Mostly finishing things that I should have finished today, but hey, when you gotta crash....you gotta crash).

Anyway, I'm gearing up for an upcoming Net Tuesday meeting (which I would be very grateful if you could help get the word out, especially since now we have a cool entry on the Netsquared hub), a Doctor Who meetup, and a Geek Breakfast. (You can get all of this - and more - via this week's Job Stalker post)

(Minor quibble - getting a little weary of people who never show up for events insisting on changes or locations. Meetup accounts ain't cheap - except for Netsquared, who covers Net Tuesday - and quite honestly, they probably wouldn't come if I moved heaven and earth. But enough of my ranting and raving - I'll save that for Zone 4).

Well, that's it for me - now, time to bed.

No comments: