January 26, 2013

That Was The Week That Was

Things have been a bit busy for me - had a really good interview for a really great position; now, I'm eager to hear from them as follow up. (I need one more phone interview, and I have some potential freelance work down the line, but I am eager for things to progress). If you or someone you know can use my professional services, please feel free to refer them to my Linked In profile.

(I would also like to give my Comic Related pals Nerd Girls Eye View a shout-out; they used one of my questions in an interview with the authors of Star Trek Federation: The First 150 Years)

My week was so busy that I was kind of absent from the Zone 4 podcast this week. I was there, but my performance was....a bit half hearted. But it's here for your listening pleasure nonetheless.

No comments: