However, now with a variety of activities coming to life, I thought I would go ahead and highlight the activities and good things of the past week and a half. Enjoy!
- The Les Vamps anthology (in which I have a story) will be released in early October, but I have some advance review copies available. Simply drop me a line via my web site (with a preference for PDF, Kindle, or EPUB), and I will send you the file (or, upon request, a Dropbox link)
- Last week, Chicago TARDIS announced a charity auction to benefit the Northern Illinois Food Bank, and who do you think is chairing it? That's right - this guy! If you would like to register to bid (or to donate memorability) simply click here and find the pull-down menu.
- On the most recent episode of the Zone 4 podcast, you'll find the guys and I discussing villain teams. I'm seriously thinking of developing my idea into an actual comic (minus the copyrighted characters, of course....)
- As part of Chicago Nerd Social Club, I've not only written a review of the Scream of the Shalka DVD (Spoiler: it's not that good), I've also organized a Doctor Who 50th Anniversary viewing party (Spoiler: it's gonna be awesome!)
- Your Breaking Bad/non-profit networking mashup moment of zen.
- For Comic Related, I wrote a lovely post about shark jumping, with extra Red Dwarf content.
- Not only have I written another post for I Hear of Sherlock (which integrated the Baker Street Blog), but I was also name checked in another post. Hurrah!
- Finally, if you know of anyone who can use my talents (via my Linked In profile), drop me (and them) a line. More than willing to work remote.
Thanks, and now, back to the job hunt.