November 1, 2013

NaBloPoMo - Oh, My!

It's that time again - I have a Picadilly pocket notebook full of hastily scribbled ideas, a virtual (and real) pile of review copies and videos, and a whole month to get caught up.

That's right - it's November, and that means I'm kicking into the NaBloPoMo spirit. I've registered, and for thirty days, I'm committing to one new post per day.

This is also going to be a bit of a challenge as well - the end of the month coincides with Chicago TARDIS and Thanksgiving, so I won't have a nice, easy ride towards the end. I've been busy with other initiatives (including job seeking and, well, other blogs), so I'm actually committing to providing full-on great content throughout the month.

I probably won't do my usual end-of-the-week summaries of activity, although I might do some personally-oriented follow ups to posts on my Chicago Now tech/non-profit blog and Comic Related. I also will be providing some updates on various and sundry other activities.

So for those of you who have wondered why I've slacked on the blogging front....here's where I play catch up. Enjoy!

No comments: