- Marx Brothers Marathon - In my younger days, I would stay up to catch the odd showing of a Marx Brothers film on local television. Thanks to the miracle of modern technology - and ownership of all of the Marx's films - I'll be spending the day laughing and enjoying myself.
- Writing and editing - I have one story that I am writing due in February, the other I will be copyediting for publication. In addition, I may also receive news of other stories that need to be taken care of. My writing career will be off to a pretty interesting start.
- Job Seeking and Freelance Work - I am doing contract social media work for a site looking to match home builders and home buyers (Drop me a line privately if you want more information); since this is only part time, I'll also be spending some time looking for other work. (My Linked In profile isn't going to update itself, you know.
- Catch Up on Reading - this will be how I spend my morning, since I have a nice pile of magazines, review copies, and assorted other material to catch up with, and finally....
- Relax With a Full Pot of Coffee - this is how I usually begin each day; sitting quietly and meditating while sipping a nice, hot cup of java. Home brewed.
Have a post up for automatic posting tomorrow, and will definitely see you next year!