- Finish post-auction work having raised over $2,900 in funds and food for the Northern Illinois Food Bank as Auction Coordinator for Chicago TARDIS;
- Begin preparing for a job interview on Thursday after receiving news about another potential professional gig;
- Take pride in the fact that I shared one of my favorite Doctor Who stories on DVD with a really cool pal;
- Finish and present a marketing plan focusing on acquiring work as a consultant; and
- Receiving this lovely certificate from six months' worth of classes (via grant) from DePaul Kellstadt:
And now, it's time for a nap.