January 25, 2014

Is Blogging About Blogging a Sin?

When you're working freelance, especially when it comes to writing (and like near-twin Roger, I consider myself a writer), things can often get you busy. Thankfully, this means not just further appearance of my name online, but better search optimization.

For example, you all know about the work I'm doing on Chicago Now around social good and tech, but I was fortunate enough to get a review posted on I Hear of Sherlock.

In a strange case of unintentional synergy, a recent episode of Zone 4 (focusing on Spider-Man) appeared soon before my review of The Amazing Spider-Man.

(Oh, and if you haven't already, please like us on Facebook. We'll shout you out, and I promise we'll only say nice things about you. Honest)

Finally, probably the coolest, most obscure shout-out I've ever received (please scroll down to December 2nd, 2013. You'll thank me later)




No comments: