- On Friday, April 26th, I'll be working the Comic Related Booth (for the most part) at C2E2 - just feel free to swing by D1, D2, and D3 in Artist's Alley. Even if you miss me, say "hi" to Chuck Moore, Decapitated Dan, and the other Comic Related crew.
- That Friday evening at 6:45 pm, I'll be attending the Opening the Clubhouse Doors panel put on by Chicago Nerd Social Club. (Yes, I'm on their board). Please feel free to come...and come early, because I think this is really going to be a great panel).
- Come to C2E2 on Saturday, make your way to Room S100A at 11:45, and catch the "Whose Doctor Is It Anyway?" session in the Fan Village. (Special thanks to Laura at Challenge by Geek for helping get the word out). It's meant to do what the Chicago Doctor Who Meetup does
- After rushing around like a madman, I'll also be attending the Glass Ceilings, Missing Stairs, and Gatekeeping panel put on - once again - by Chicago Nerd Social Club. Saturday afternoon, 2:45-ish.
- On Sunday, I'll be heading to lovely, scenic Lombard to moderate the Publishing New Pulp panel at Windy City Pulp & Paper. Be sure to say "hi" to pal Ron of Zone 4 and Airship 27 Productions while I annoy a potential publisher about release dates....
But that's going to make me a busy guy this weekend, and yes, I'll try to upload photos when I get a free moment. Otherwise, hope to see all of you this weekend.