March 4, 2015

My New Professional Venture: ONE CAUSE CONSULTING






I've taken a very important step in my professional life: I've been working with nonprofits, social ventures, and small businesses for awhile now. Combined with my past community experience, I have a great deal of expertise which could be brought to bear. So in my quest to find consistent work, I'm taking the plunge....


....and starting my own marketing consultancy.

Consider this a soft launch of my new marketing consultancy, One Cause Consulting. My goal is simple - help social ventures/social entrepreneurs, nonprofits, and small businesses build their communities one cause at a time. (Hey, that's a catchy title, isn't it?) .

My intention is to provide quality consultation around online marketing and copywriting that provides strong results, positive impact, and which meet specific business goals.

So why am I announcing this on my personal, pop culture blog? Well, this is part of a gradual roll-out. After freelancing/job seeking for the past few years, building a business seemed the next logical step. (In fact, looking back on my college and grad school years....I had done something similar). I'm also more than willing to work with small publishers, pop culture-related companies, and work with a nontraditional client base.

Yes, the web site is a work in process (I'm learning WordPress), and a Facebook Page will be created by the end of the week.....but if you know anyone who could use my services, just send them down to the site....and thanks!

No comments: