Yes, folks, it's *that* time again - time when I put on my Auction Coodinator hat for Chicago TARDIS, and gear up for getting some cool items for the auction.
Thankfully, all of the paperwork was done during the cold, cold winter, so now comes the actual work - soliciting items for auction, proceeds to benefit Northern Illinois Food Bank in their efforts to fight hunger in the Western Suburbs.
What are we interested in? Well, here's a brief list of items we would consider for the auction:
- Doctor Who/Torchwood/Sarah Jane-themed memorabilia
- Fan arts and crafts items (because we *love* knitters);
- Doctor Who (and other) themed videos and memorabilia; and
- Select memorabilia from other franchises (like Star Trek)
How can you help?
- Donate an item for auction.
- Consider sharing this update amongst your friends on Twitter/Facebook/Pinterest/etc. Or....
- Make a donation via bit.ly/ChiTARDISAuction (just write "2015 Chicago TARDIS" in the comments section and e-mail me the receipt).