August 1, 2015

What I'm Doing When I'm Not Blogging

It's Saturday afternoon, and I've been in the midst of writing and editing (and finishing up freelance work).

I've also been dating. On a frequent basis.

But since another month has come and gone, I thought I would do what I usually do - my semi-regular blogaround with a variety of posts, podcasts, and online mentions...all in the name of keeping my online reputation clean.

(As if my personal website, my consulting site, and my Amazon AuthorCentral site weren't enough....)

First, since you may have heard that Comic Related  is closing its doors, you might want to read my thoughts on the subject before the site vanishes....(and yes, I've copied all of my old posts....and I'm seriously considering assembling an ebook. Your thoughts in the comments below).

Speaking of all things Comic Related, Zone 4 is undergoing some changes as well....feel free to give it a view and listen on YouTube.

You know, I never thanked pal Roger for linking to my Christopher Lee tribute. Thanks, Roger!

Finally, via Chicago Now, a post that combines technology and nostalgia.....

No comments: