January 5, 2017

Goofing Off Online As 2016 Ended....

Since I've been working hard on getting some further freelance work (for more details, check out my web page and my LinkedIn profile), not much has happened worth blogging about. I'll be doing some planning this weekend, but without further adieu, let's look at how 2016 ended for me in terms of online appearances, writings, and other efforts.

Towards the end of the year, I managed to write a tribute to Carrie Fisher for Chicago Now's One Cause At A Time...and more recently, managed a post about an upcoming Chicago protest event on Inauguration Day 2017.

I Hear of Sherlock wrote its usual end-of-the-year summary, and yes, I was prominently featured. Please feel free to check out my I Hear of Sherlock posts....and yes, one's in my writing queue)

(As far as BBC Sherlock, I'm....not watching in real time. Read my review of The Abominable Bride for details)

More recently, I was featured on Sean Taylor's blog in an online round table discussing pulp, noir, and hard-boiled fiction. It's a very lively, engaging conversation that really deserves a good read.

And finally, you're more than welcome to follow me on Goodreads, check out my books via http://bit.ly/GDymAuthor, and check out my recent appearance in a Wikipedia article. 

No comments: