July 9, 2004

Creativity in Action!

First, after a really short but intense week (Tuesday night in Jefferson County, Wednesday night in Chesterfield, Thursday night shuttling from Arnold to Fenton), I am proud to say that I completed the first draft of my novel! Yes, I didn't announce this previously, but sometimes, having a little drama in your personal life can be a good thing.

I also changed the look of my blog - nothing major; just wanted it to have a little bit more snap to it. (Of course, I had to import all the codes from my previous blog, so note to self: always save your old template code before making changes).

Finally, I sat and watched The Last Supper - no, Mel Gibson didn't make a prequel, but in these political times, it is very...interesting, and still very dark. Cameron Diaz, Ron Eldard, Ron Perlman, and a cast of others are featured in this comedy/drama about a group of friends who invite a guest every week for dinner. Released at the height of the PC era, it hits some very painful areas...but is well worth seeing. Rent it today.

And now, to bed.

No comments: