That's right - I took the Nanowrimo challenge, and wrote a novel, the results of which can be read on this blog.
Some things I learned on the way:
- Do a little every day - this might have gone much better had I not taken a vacation from it for awhile while I was in Chicago, but persistence pays off.
- I'm actually, like, talented at this stuff
- Edit, edit, edit.
- I need to save some pennies towards a laptop
- There's no such thing as a bad idea.
- I am definitely a much better writer than some people out there, and they know who they are.