In the words of Jackie Gleason, and a-way-y-y-y we go!
- I get to leave work at 4:00 pm today, and avoid the yucky traffic.
- My friends, whom I correspond with on a semi-regular basis, and whom I take for granted all too frequently
- Dax, my cat, because as temperamental as she is, nothing says unconditional acceptance like a cat's purr
- Logan, my godson, who is a Jedi in training, and who (according to my family) knows who lives in a pineapple under the sea
- The blogs on my blogroll below, for providing some really cool writing (especially the greatest comics blog in the multiverse)
- National Novel Writing Month, which has provided me an outlet for this idea I've had since grad school (and I'm 75% completed)
- DVDs, which have allowed me to engage my fanboyish desires on a budget
- The Marx Brothers, because without them, I wouldn't be here
- My family, because as crazy as they get, they're, well, family, and
- Salma Hayek, my once and future ex-wife.
So, folks, there you have it. Have a wonderful holiday, and remember - only during this time of year is it a good thing to say, "Get stuffed!"