May 25, 2005

Short Takes

Just a few random items of interest, just to get them out of my head and onto the blogosphere:
  • Working on the old Mixed Bag CD - I'll probably get them out close to the end of the deadline (around June 10th). One of the songs has a few R-rated words, otherwise it's going to be relatively PG rated, so be sure to warn the young 'uns.
  • The only movie that was more lame than Anchorman: the Legend of Ron Burgundy was Anchorman: Wake Up Ron Burgundy, made from the outtakes of the first film. (Yes, the first movie had its moments, but nothing major, unless you count, "Scotchy, scotchy, scotch" from the beginning of the movie)
  • Rann has 20,000 words for "surrender" in its language.
  • I was going to respond to this item, but how do I surpass Dorian's response? (And I'm being sincere. Honestly).
  • Nothing is flat-out creepier than one of your bosses asking you about your job search.
  • Thanks to the Lord of Nuance, I'm doing Beat Fest Sunday night - good for me!
Until next time, kids - enjoy!

No comments: