- The Comic Treadmill's damning evidence
- "Rann" is Thanagarian for "pathetic, cowardly surrender monkeys"
- Ultimate Captain America's infamous "What do you think the A stands for - Rann?" quote
- Hawkman was a Super Friend - Adam Strange? Below even Hanna-Barbera's then low standards.
- Even when they lose, Thanagarians party hard. (And can you name the last time Thanagar lost? Didn't think so).
- Hawkman has had many cool helmets and cowls. Adam Strange - two.
- Any moron with a ray gun can do damage, but for all-out devastation, it takes skill to use a mace.
- Hawkman was a member of both the JLA and JSA; Adam Strange "helped" the JSA "on occasion". Sounds like one of these guys is a little commitment-phobic.
- Thanagar has the hottest babes, er, I mean, "most attractive women" in the galaxy. (And Katar Hol is definitely hunkier than Adam Strange, even for an archeologist)
- Zeta beams are for wussies - real men wear nth metal.
May 27, 2005
OK, this whole Rann/Thanagar thing is out of proportion - however, looking at the facts logically, the only rational conclusion is that Thanagar will prevail. Want reasons? (Some of these have been posted elsewhere)
From Gordon D at 2:59 PM